Check Out

Saturday 10 September 2016

Odion Ighalo Sets Sights On Lucrative Move To China

post-feature-image

Watford striker Odion Ighalo has revealed that he still has his eyes on move to the Chinese Premi...
LATEST: Premier League Club Make Ambitious £32m Bid For Odion Ighalo
Ighalo Fires Blank In Watford's Stalemate
Ighalo Snubs Arsenal & Signs New Deal With Watford. Watch All His Goals From Last Season

Watford striker Odion Ighalo has revealed that he still has his eyes on move to the Chinese Premier League in future after rejecting two lucrative offers from the rich Asians.

Ighalo who is yet to open his Premier League account this campaign also added that he has ‘unfinished business” to attend to in England having netted 15 Premier League goals for the Hornets in his debut season. 


I’m not moved by the money from China. When the time comes, I will go to China,” he was quoted on Watford Observer “This is not the time to go to go to China. 
The money is big, the money is crazy, I know. “And I am not Cristiano Ronaldo, I’m not Messi. I’m not rich, but I’m contented with what I have, I thank God for what I have. 

“This is the best league in the world and I hope to keep giving my best every week there. And so, I still have unfinished business in England.” 

The 27-year-old, however, maintains he is unbothered by his poor statistic of only three goals in his last 21 Watford games. 


“Three games and no goal, I am not bothered because I will go step by step and I know the goals will soon start flowing again,” the Nigerian star said. 


“Now in the Premier League, it’s more difficult because they know me very well and so every defender wants to mark me so hard, more than what they did last season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

2